JR NBA DIVISION (AMBA House League)
|5-7 years old
|2016-2018 (for the 2023-2024 season)
|co-ed, no teams
|(1) 45-minute practice per week in the Airdrie area
Coaches are provided with practice plans for each practice using Canada Basketball program. The goal is to provide a fun, active and healthy learning environment while introducing children to the game.
- Enrollment in the official grassroots youth development program of Canada Basketball
- Proven curriculum aligned with the LTAD Model
- Player Package including Jr. NBA Reversible Jersey, Spalding basketball, certificate, and poster
- Parents’ Guide for all JNYB parents
- Provincial and national membership and liability insurance
The fee includes a basketball and shirt for each player.
- AMBA attempts to schedule practices within Airdrie, however, based on gym availability, this is not always be feasible (Crossfield and Balzac are the out of town locations also used).
- Practice is one day a week and schedule on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday. The day is determined by coach and school availability and will change from season to season.
- Once practice days are determined, we attempt to keep practice nights consistent for each team from week to week. However, due to varying gym availabilities, there are some weeks where times and locations may differ, so it’s important to check the weekly practice schedule each week.