** Please note that Jr. NBA starts in November **
2. A copy of your son/daughters Alberta Health Care Card
3. A $100.00 post dated volunteer cheque post dated to March 15, 2019 (excluding Jr NBA and Special Needs)
4. A $100.00 post dated uniform cheque post dated to March 15, 2019 (excluding, Junior NBA, Mini House and Special Needs)
5. AMBA Code of Conduct Form (signed by player and parent)
6. CMBA Participation Agreement & Code of Conduct Form (signed by player and Parent)(excluding Jr NBA, Mini House and Special Needs)
8. Respect in Sport (This is required every 5 years)
By registering with AMBA, parents and players agree to our policies, codes of conduct, evaluation process, volunteer requirements and disciplinary process. The following must be reviewed prior to registration:
Note from Board of Directors regarding team placement
Required Parent Training
One of the most common reasons coaches, officials and volunteers of all ages cite for leaving a sport is unacceptable parent behaviour. The Respect in Sport program helps define expected behaviour for all parents and creates a more rewarding, respectful and safe environment for all involved. All parents must take the Respect in Sport program every five years. This is a requirement for all parents of players.
Any questions can be directed to the Registrar email@example.com
Every child deserves the opportunity to participate in community sports. The Canadian Tire Jumpstart program can assist those families that may need a little extra financial help. For more information on applying for Jumpstart assistance, please visit their website at jumpstart.canadiantire.ca. Full payment of fees must be received before a player can be placed on a team. AMBA will provide a receipt to parents upon payment of fees for submission to Jumpstart. If Jumpstart requires that payment is made to AMBA, we will reimburse you for the amount of funding received.